Monday 13 January 2014

So, I love a bargain!

So, I finally remembered to buy some scatter cushions. Our little caravan has long-lasting but very uncomfortable seats, like the usual ones. Well I found the perfect little cushions during our recent trip to Ikea. £1.25! They're quite small so don't take up too much room and they're made from a polyester fabric so are really tough and seem quite wipe-able - great for dog owners! They're also machine washable at 30 degrees so you can wash them after every trip if you want to.


They also have a matching blanket. Great for us because we like to cover the seats with blankets so the dogs don't ruin them and get hairs threaded into them. £1.60 a blanket! I paid £3 for one the same size last time from Discount UK (although they did have dogs on them and anything with dogs on it and I buy it!).

Happy Caravanning!

No comments:

Post a Comment