Monday 19 May 2014

So, we've finished customising our caravan...

A while ago I had the bright idea of ordering some custom graphics for our little caravan. Well, it's finished! Not precisely what I had imagined but I think we're both quite happy with the result. *If there's anyone else considering doing this themselves, I just want to point out that our caravan is 19 years old and not worth very much nor are we considering selling it for a long time ;)

I showed you my doodles of our cockers, well I wanted those to sit side by side, next to the window on the back of the caravan. I sent all of the dimensions when I placed my order but the width of that space was used as the width of each dog, not both, so they arrived huge! So if I was to give you one tip, it would be to be super-specific! I thought I was very thorough and specific but there was still a teeny oversight. But I'm still happy with it.

Do you want to see it? Here it is...


And here's Nick finishing off the front...


The web link stickers and the Alice sticker were from Signkits.co.uk and the paws were from MS Custom Graphics. The paws were a matt finish which is a nice touch.

And here's another approach to customising your caravan...


I hope you like the results of our caravan! Give us a wave if you ever see us on the motorway!

Happy Caravanning!

No comments:

Post a Comment